Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CD 11, Ultrasound & HCG Shot

So today I am on CD 11 and I had my ultrasound. I headed to the doctor's office on my lunch hour. I had some follicles on the left side that aren't ready and one on the right side that is. So only one viable follicle this month - last month I had two on the right side.

They gave me the HCG shot and tomorrow is the IUI in the afternoon. Brian goes in at 1:00 pm and I got in at 2:30 pm.

I took an OPK test before the doctors just to see if it was positive - it wasn't positive, but it was getting darker. So I imagine that tomorrow it would have turned positive. I just went ahead and took the shot and will pray for the best.

I hope and pray that this is our month. Emotionally and financially this is very draining.

If anyone is reading this, please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment