Tuesday, July 14, 2009

5 dpiui

Today I am 5 days past IUI and I feel completely normal - nothing out of the ordinary. I know it is too early for symptoms so I am just hanging in there with the best attitude I can possibly have.

Honestly, this month I have hope. I had hope before, don't get me wrong. But this month I HOPE and feel its our month for a positive result. I know I only had one follicle, but there is a chance. Timing wise, I feel like we were spot on. Counts were good - 525 million pre wash and 235 million post wash - 54% overall. So I think there is hope.

If for some reason its not our month, then we'll have to schedule a consult with the Dr. to see what our next steps are. I think most likely IUI with injections and then possibly IVF. IVF is last resort because frankly we don't have the money right now for that.

In other news, the adoption of my kids was final on Friday - Brian is officially their dad and I couldn't be happier!

I'll keep posting until I get my positive this month. : )

Please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment